|4 sheets||Italpasta Lasagne|
|2 cups (500 mL)||packed arugula|
|1/3 cup (75 mL)||Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1/4 cup (60 mL)||toasted pine nuts|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||finely grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/2 tsp (2 mL)||finely grated lemon zest|
|2 tsp (10 mL)||lemon juice|
|1/4 tsp (1 mL)||each salt and pepper|
|1 cup (250 mL)||ricotta cheese
|2 tsp (10 mL)||lemon zest
|1/2 tsp (2 mL)||each salt and pepper
|2 cups (500 mL)||Italpasta Marinara Sauce, warmed|
|1 lb (500 g)||cooked medium-size shrimp|
|1/4 cup (60 mL)||toasted pine nuts
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||chopped fresh parsley|
- Cook lasagne sheets according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Arugula Pesto: In food processor, pulse garlic until minced. Add arugula, olive oil, pine nuts, cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper; pulse until smooth. Toss lasagna sheets with half of the pesto.
- Assembly: Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place lasagne sheets in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Mix together ricotta, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1/4 cup (60 mL) ricotta mixture over half of each lasagne sheet; fold lasagne sheet in half to enclose filling. Spread remaining pesto over top. Cover with foil; bake for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Place lasagne handkerchiefs on 4 plates. Spoon warmed marinara sauce around each lasagne handkerchief; top with cooked shrimp. Sprinkle pine nuts and parsley over top. Serve immediately.
Tip: To make ahead, handkerchief packages can be assembled, covered and refrigerated for up to 2 hours before baking.
Per 1/4 recipe
Calories 750, Fat 50g, Cholesterol 275mg, Sodium 1300mg, Carbohydrate 29g, Fibre 4g, Sugars 6g, Protein 45g