|2 cups (500 mL)||prepared Gluten Free Cauliflower Mac n’ Cheese recipe, cold|
|1 cup (250 mL)||2% milk|
|1 cup (250 mL)||gluten free breadcrumbs|
|salt and pepper|
|1 cup (250 mL)||Italpasta Smooth Marinara Sauce, warmed (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Divide pasta into 6-8 equal portions and form into discs.
- In a shallow bowl combine egg and milk. In another small bowl add the Gluten Free breadcrumbs.
- Dip fritters into egg mixture and then dredge through breadcrumbs. Arrange fritters in a single layer on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- If desired, serve fritters alongside warm Italpasta Smooth Marinara Sauce.
Tip: Gluten free breadcrumbs is a great substitute for adding crunchy bits to a dish with maximum appetite appeal.
Calories per serving 118, Fat 5 grams, Cholesterol 56 mg, Sodium 186 mg, Carbohydrates 15 grams, Fibre 0.5 gram, Sugars 2.5 grams, Protein 6 grams
- Eggs are excellent sources of riboflavin, B12, and protein.
- Milk is an excellent source of calcium.