|1 box (340 g)||Italpasta Gluten Free Fusilli|
|1 ¼ cup (310 mL)||reduced fat coconut milk|
|¼ cup (60 mL)||red curry paste|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||sugar|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||lime juice|
|1 tsp (5 mL)||lime zest|
|1 ½ cup (375 mL)||halved snow peas|
|3 tbsp (45 mL)||chopped unsalted peanuts|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||chopped cilantro|
|1||thinly sliced red Thai chili (optional)|
|salt and pepper|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season water with 1 tablespoon salt. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the snow peas to a colander and run under cold water to cool.
- Add Italpasta Gluten Free Fusilli to the pot of boiling salted water, cook until al dente 6-8 minutes. Drain the pasta and reserve ½ cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together coconut milk, red curry paste, sugar, lime juice, and lime zest. Season the sauce with salt and pepper. Whisk pasta water into the coconut curry sauce.
- Add the pasta and snow peas to the coconut curry sauce, toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until completely cool. Stir in peanuts, cilantro and red chili (if using) and serve cold or at room temperature. Leftover Coconut Curry Pasta Salad will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Tip: For a richer tasting curry, use full fat coconut milk.
Calories per serving 522, Fat 18 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 655 mg, Carbohydrates 82 g, Fibre 3 g, Sugar 9 g, Protein 7 g
- One serving contains 15% of the %DV of Vitamin C.
- One serving contains 16% of the %DV of Vitamin A.
- One serving contains 11% of the %DV of Calcium.