|1 box (340 g)||Italpasta Gluten Free Fusilli|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2||garlic cloves minced|
|1||medium zucchini halved lengthwise and sliced thinly|
|1 cup (250 mL)||fresh or frozen peas|
|1 cup (250 mL)||chopped asparagus|
|3/4 cup (125 mL)||finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for garnish|
|3 tbsp (45 mL)||freshly chopped basil|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook Italpasta Gluten Free Fusilli in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, 6-8 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and fry for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add the zucchini, asparagus, and peas; cook until just softened, about 5 minutes more.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1 cup pasta water. Add pasta water and pasta to the skillet; increase heat to high. Add the Parmesan and cook until sauce has thickened and Parmesan has melted. Taste and adjust salt and pepper seasoning.
- To serve, garnish pasta with freshly chopped basil, extra Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
Calories per serving: 469, Fat 13 g, Cholesterol 14 mg, Sodium 513 mg, Carbohydrates 74 g, Fibre 2.6 g, Sugar 1.4 g, Protein 14 g
- One serving contains 19% of the % DV of Vitamin C.
- One serving contains 27% of the % DV of Calcium.
- One serving contains 20% of the % DV of Vitamin A.