|1 box (340 g)||Italpasta Gluten Free Spaghetti|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided|
|1||garlic clove minced|
|1||red pepper thinly sliced|
|4||slices prosciutto cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1 ½ cups (375 mL)||baby arugula|
|½ cup (125 mL)||grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional for serving|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook Italpasta Gluten Free Spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salt water until al dente, 6-8 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, peppers and prosciutto and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the pasta and reserve 1 cup pasta water. Add pasta, pasta water, cheese, arugula, salt and pepper to the skillet, cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a non-stick skillet over high heat. Crack in the eggs and fry until whites are firm and yolk is runny, about 3 minutes.
- To serve, plate pasta and top with extra Parmesan cheese. Top with fried egg and freshly ground black pepper.
Calories per serving: 548, Fat 20 grams, Cholesterol 189 mg, Sodium 671 mg, Carbohydrates: 72 grams, Fibre 1.3 grams, Sugar 1.4 grams, Protein 19 grams
- One serving contains 60% of the %DV of Vitamin C.
- One serving contains 22% of the %DV of Calcium.
- One serving contains 18% of the %DV of Vitamin A.