|1 box (340g)||Italpasta Gluten Free Spaghetti|
|1 cup (250 mL)||frozen peas|
|½ tsp (2 mL)||each salt and pepper|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||unsalted butter|
|4||cloves garlic minced|
|2 tbsp (30 mL)||lemon juice|
|½ cup (125 mL)||chopped fresh mint leaves|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||finely grated lemon zest|
- Cook Italpasta Gluten Free Spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, 7 minutes. Add the peas during the last minute of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, pat the scallops dry with paper towel and season all over with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and cook, without disturbing, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Flip the scallops and cook for 2 minutes or until opaque throughout. Transfer to a plate; tent with foil.
- Add the butter and garlic to the skillet; cook for 1 minute. Stir in spaghetti, lemon juice, mint and lemon zest. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss gently for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Divide the pasta between serving plates and top with scallops.
Calories per serving 418, Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 22 mg, Sodium 254 mg, Carbohydrates 75 g, Fibre 3 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 18 g
- One serving contains 22% of the %DV of Vitamin C.