|1 box (375 g)||Italpasta Total Pasta Spaghettini|
|1 can (52 g)||Italpasta Tuna in Olive Oil|
|3 cups (750 mL)||packed baby spinach|
|1 tsp (5 mL)||lemon zest|
|½ cup (125 mL)||softened goat’s cheese|
|3 tbsp (45 mL)||freshly chopped chives, for serving|
|salt and pepper|
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 5 minutes. Once cooked, reserve 1 cup of pasta water before draining pasta.
- Return pot to the stove and reduce heat to medium. Add ½ cup pasta water, tuna, spinach, lemon zest and goat’s cheese and stir until combined and goat’s cheese has melted.
- Add spaghettini to the sauce and toss to combine. If sauce is too thick add a little extra reserved pasta water. Season with salt and pepper and serve garnished with freshly chopped chives.
Calories per serving 475, Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 21 mg, Sodium 232 mg, Carbohydrates 73 g, Fibre 12 g, Sugar 4 g, Protein 22 g
- Spinach is also a good source of Niacin and Zinc, and an excellent source of Dietary Fiber, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- Italpasta Total pasta is an excellent source of fibre!