|2 cups (500 mL)||Spaghetti with Mini Turkey Meatballs|
|½ cup (125 mL)||shredded part skim mozzarella cheese|
|2||whole grain bagels halved|
|Fresh basil for garnish|
- Preheat the broiler to high. Arrange bagels in a single layer on a baking sheet and broil until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F.
- Divide leftover Spaghetti with Mini Turkey Meatballs on the bagel halves and top with mozzarella cheese. Transfer back into the oven and continue to cook until cheese is melted and bubbly and pasta is heated through, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve bagels garnished with fresh basil.
Calories per serving 245, Fat 7.5 g, Cholesterol 27 mg, Sodium 442 mg, Carbohydrates 30 g, Fibre 3 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 14 g
- Italpasta Total Pasta is an excellent source of Dietary Fibre.
- Mozzarella is an excellent source of B12, Protein and Calcium.