|1 pkg (340 mL)||Italpasta Total Pasta Spaghetti|
|1/4 cup (60 mL)||Italpasta Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided|
|8 oz (250 g)||brown or white mushrooms, sliced|
|1 1/4 tsp (6 mL)||salt, divided|
|1/4 cup (60 mL)||Italpasta Balsamic Vinegar|
|2 cups (500 mL)||cherry tomatoes|
|2 cups (500 mL)||shredded cooked chicken|
|2 cups (500 mL)||shredded Swiss chard|
|1/4 tsp (1 mL)||pepper|
|1 tbsp (15 mL)||chopped fresh tarragon|
- Heat 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook mushrooms for 8 to 9 minutes or until golden. Season with 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt; stir in vinegar. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until liquid is absorbed; remove mushrooms and set aside. Wipe out skillet with paper towels.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat; cook onion and tomatoes for about 2 minutes or until onion is softened. Add chicken; cook for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain, reserving 1 cup (250 mL) of the cooking water.
- Add reserved cooking water to skillet; simmer until thickened. Add reserved mushrooms and Swiss chard to skillet; toss until heated through. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Toss spaghetti with chicken mixture. Sprinkle tarragon over top.
Tip: Try Italpasta Total Spaghettini or Penne in place of spaghetti.
Per 1/4 recipe
Calories 420, Fat 11g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 540mg, Carbohydrate 57g, Fibre 9g, Sugars 7g, Protein 24g